email: oglemaureen AT gmail DOT com
For quick links to interviews and reviews, see the Interviews, Etc. page.
For links to on-camera work, scroll down this page to "Camera."
I've been speaking to audiences for 25 years. From beer conventions to marketing events for Dow Jones/Wall Street Journal. From the Emily Dickinson Museum to the National Business Incubators Association to --- long ago and far away -- the Smithsonian (a small seminar).
I'm yours for the asking. And money. (Skill and expertise, of which I have plenty, don't come cheap.)
Four books. A variety of opinion pieces, including for the Los Angeles Times and the Washington Post. For a detailed list and links, see the Books/Projects page.
Again, ask away, people, ask away. Money not always involved.
Yes, I've been in front of a camera. For quick examples of live, unscripted TV, see here and here. (These clips stemmed from the sale of Anheuser-Busch to InBev, during which Fox Business News asked me to serve as an "expert.") (Which I was.)
I appeared in the feature film Beer Wars / Ducks In A Row Entertainment and:
- Eat: The Story of Food ("Baked and Buzzed" and "Carnivores") / National Geographic Channel
- Key West: Bohemia In the Tropics / Knockemdown Productions
- The American Brew / Florentine Films
- American Originals: Budweiser / CNBC
- Ultimate Factories: Budweiser / National Geographic Channel
- Modern Marvels: Plumbing / History Channel